Practice plan is a dental care membership that encourages regular attendance, enabling us to spot problems before they arise and results in helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life.
The 5 big benefits of joining:
- Reduces risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
- Exclusive 10% discount on most treatments for our plan members**
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health.
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem.
The World wide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme is a scheme established to offer support and assistance to dental plan patients who request treatment following a dental trauma and/or dental emergency or oral cancer. The Scheme responds to requests for assistance on a wholly discretionary basis. This means that, whilst the Scheme aims to provide a benefit in most cases , it has no obligation to provide any benefit unless it first decides (in its sole and absolute discretion) that it should provide a benefit. There are some circumstances in which the Scheme is not designed to help and these are explained in more detail in the Scheme Handbook. Each request will be looked at individually to assess the request for benefit. For more information please visit https://scheme.wdeas/patients.
Exclusions apply to additional hygiene, orthodontics, periodontal treatment, implants and cosmetic treatments.
The provision of routine examinations and hygiene visits is subject to receipt of the required consecutive monthly payments.
An initial administration fee of #9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
Prices correct at December 2021